Cintra has developed a suite of value added software solutions around the esd-toolkit.
The product set, SearchLight, uses the controlled vocabularies of the esd (e.g. IPSV, LGSL etc) to deliver easy-to-use and cost effective solutions that will automatically:
- generate e-GMS compliant metadata
- dynamically produce A-Z listings for your web site (automatically joined-up with other web sites if required)
- deliver an Intelligent Search engine that utilises the esd to automatically interpret the search request (e.g. will interpret "dumped cars" as a search for "abandoned vehicles"). The SearchLight search can also dynamically search other relevant sites (e.g. police, nhs, county/district etc.) to return the most relevant answer to a specific search request.
- easily integrate with CMS, CRM, EDRMS (through web services)
- will deliver a complete Knowledge Base specifcic to each authority. SearchLight will identify the relevant service area (using the LGSL) from a call summary/search request and will deliver highly relevant results from whatever sources the authority wishes to include in the Knowledge Base. Typically this would be; FAQs, Guide Notes, Web content, other public sector web content ( e.g. DirectGov, neighbouring authority, Police, NHS, Chariy websites etc.) The objective is to provide the most effectice and complete answer at first point of contact through whatever access channel used (We, Call Centre, Front Desk).